WILLIAMS, Arizona — The unique new “Saloon Row Ghost Tour” takes guests on a spine-tingling Spooky Walking Tour, into a side of Williams Saloon Row that raises more questions than it answers. The “Saloon Row Ghost Tours” also includes an entertaining audio presentation that tells strange tales of:
• Ghostly apparitions and supernatural occurrences,
• Strange phenomena, unexplainable and unusual happenings,
• Freaky facts you’ve always wanted to know but didn’t know who to ask. Questions about death, embalming, burials and cremations, by a former funeral director. The tour culminates in a visit to the saloon/ haunted hotel.
“We are very excited to launch another new, distinctly different, tourist experience,” said Dr. Suz Sebek, “The Hearse Whisperer” of Saloon Row Tours. "Our research indicates that this will appeal to adventurous or skeptical locals and visitors alike. This is the only themed “Ghost Tour” In Williams, and the Spooky Walking by Night Tour is an excellent value for money.”
About the Ghost Tour
“The Saloon Row Ghost Tour” is operated by “The Ghost Buffalo Canyon Para Research Society,” infamous for the “Weird and Supernatural Experience”
• $10 per head includes a keepsake glow in the dark ghost pin.
• Saloon Row Ghost Tours operates nightly starting at 7:45 PM.
• Departs from opposite the Williams Visitors center At “The Red Garter Bed and Bakery,” located at 137 Rail Road Ave.
• Tour duration approx 1 ½ hours.
• Maximum number of bodies is 10.
• For bookings, call: (928) 635-4530 or (928) 600-3024