Well, folks, I have visited with the elderly woman who is called Amy, and once again, the journey was interesting.
Amy has some predictions for you, and since her earlier predictions published in my column are proving remarkably accurate, here are some more.
1) A full-scale economic disaster in the USA prior to December, 2008.
2) The possible suspension of the November 2008 Presidential elections.
3) President Bush ordering the placement of marital and military law in the USA.
4) The coming of the Second American Revolution and its incredibly bloody civil war starting in the year 2011.
5) The withdrawal of ongoing USA overseas military interventions as the Federal government commits to war with its own citizens in the USA.
6) The struggle of Americans against a totalitarian government and collapse of the United States as a nation.
7) World War but not as people thought it would be.
Well, there you have it. This was an enlightening walk in the woods, so be prepared. Be prepared to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Remember, sometimes old women have sound visions no matter how disturbing. Her other predictions seem to be coming true to some degree!
Who knows what the future holds for any of us?