New Orleans: The City’s new multi-million dollar paranormal center, the haunted mortuary, wants to showcase the world’s new breed of paranormal investigators, researchers, ghost hunters and clairvoyants.
The Paranormal Hall of Fame exhibit inside the 3-story, 14,000 square foot Haunted Mortuary, debuts January 2008 when the Haunted Mortuary re-opens as the home to the world’s first 24/7 interactive paranormal observatory, lab & museum.
Paranormal Investigators, researchers, ghost hunters and clairvoyants are welcome to submit up to five minutes of their own personal biography including an overview of their paranormal field or lab work, on VHS or DVD. Submissions will be continuously screened at the Paranormal Hall of Fame Exhibit, 24/7.
The Haunted Mortuary will engage in a soft opening Fall 2007 with six weeks of paranormal events including overnight free-style ghost expeditions, daytime and midnight guided haunted mortuary tours, and an adrenaline-pumping hi-tech Halloween haunted house attraction supporting the Blood Center of New Orleans.
The January 2008 Grand Opening of The 24/7 interactive paranormal observatory, lab & museum, will offer as part of it’s 100% paranormal reality programming:
- Parapsychological field laboratory
- Paranormal museum exhibits
- Ghost expeditions – original & free-style
- Self-guided & guided facility tours with exhibit & experiment interaction
- Specialty screenings of documentaries & feature films
- Metaphysical classes, workshops & presentations by top experts
- Upscale metaphysical boutique
- Meeting, convention & screening venue rentals
Paranormal Investigators, Researchers, Ghost Hunters and Clairvoyants can send their video or DVD presentations to The Haunted Mortuary, 4800 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70119.