Ghosts, Haunting, and Legends
Home Archives The Crystal Curse

0.00 avg. rating (0% score) - 0 votes

Witness: Carole Newman
Location: Chesapeake, Ohio
Date of Encounter: May 9, 1997

I had a very strange encounter that I would like to share with you. It has been nearly eight years now, but I still get the chills when I think of it.

I was engaged to a wonderful man, who, unfortunately, had a daughter that was a card-carrying Witch. She and her dad did not get along, mainly because he was a very good Christian man who went to church regularly. Whenever he tried to get his daughter to go to church she would actually get out of the car and run off.

He told me that she had Witches meetings in the living room and often used crystals hanging on the wall. Being the skeptic that I am, I just shrugged it off as nothing.

One day I saw a beautiful crystal hanging by a thumbtack on the wall. Just as I started to touch it, my fiancé shouted at me to leave it alone, that it could have a curse on it. I told him it was silly, but he went up on a bridge with the crystal and a Bible and smashed the crystal as he said a Bible verse over it.

Shortly after that happened, he began to get very sick. When you would go into that house there was a very cold breeze that would hit you in the face, even on very hot afternoons. As time went on, he started to look like he was 100 years old, when, in fact, he was in his mid-50's. I had him admitted into the hospital and they could not find anything wrong with him. He was released from the hospital with a clean bill of health, but continued to become sicker and older each day.

One day, May 7, 1997, he went into one of the bedrooms, called me in there and told me how much he loved me. I told him that I loved him so much, and promised that we would find out what was wrong with him. In just a few minutes of giving me a hug I left the room, and sadly I heard a loud gunshot. I screamed and ran into the room, only to find my fiancé lying on the floor with a bullet in his temple.

Two days later the strange things began to happen. My smoke alarm, which wouldn't go off even when there was smoke, began to just make horrible noises, the TV came off and on, and the phone would keep ringing with no one on the other end, with caller ID saying "No Data."
It has been eight years this May, but I still feel his presence. I strongly believe that he cannot find any peace within his soul because he took his own life, and did it while I was in the house.
I often see him at night standing in my doorway with his heavy coat that I so often washed for him. When I see him, he still looks the same as he did eight years ago.

Having this experience has made me believe more than ever in the hereafter. I believe it is only a dimension away.

Thank you for letting me tell my story because it has haunted me for so many years. I still miss him so much. I truly do feel that his daughter put a spell on him that even the doctors could not figure out. Since that time, I also believe in the power of Witches.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.