LOS ANGELES, CALIF. — Death Lord.Net Productions in conjunction with HauntWorld Magazine, Haunted Times Magazine, Haunted Media Magazine, The Ghoulish Gallery and Haunted Attraction Magazine are very happy to announce the unveiling of HAUNT X, 2006 L.A. eXtreme Halloween eXpo, planned to be the largest Halloween Exposition of it’s kind ever held, February 16th-20th, 2006.
If It’s haunted, it’s here, and everyone is invited!
See more at: www.hauntx.com
Some of the many highlights of this 5 night, 4 day, all things haunted festival will be:
* Paranormal investigation and luxury tour on the haunted Queen Mary
* 2 full days vast 140+ vendor booth show floor featuring everything haunted from Halloween and haunted house props to the paranormal
* Over two dozen haunter seminars that will cover everything from actors to prop making to setting up / running haunted house or home
* Frightful fashions cocktail party & vendor gala
* 5 separate haunted Hollywood luxury motor coach tours
* Last ride cavalcade & car show featuring the sickest hearses, flower cars, and ambulances this side of the grave
* Costume celebration; the dance of the decayed grave rave, contests, and door prizes
* The "oscars" of the haunted communities, haunt x awards extravaganza with live entertainment and haunt video previews
Early Attendee Registration to be announced soon.
Vendors sign up now. Be sure not to miss your opportunity to arrange your space early in the first round of placement and take advantage of our early reservations – 1/2 off booth space. Visit www.hauntx.com now or call (805) 937-7271 for more info.